Thank you for your desire to support the180 Church in Quebec. There are several ways to support the180 financially.
On Sunday mornings...
We have a giving station set up where you can choose to give via cheque or cash in an envelope to be dropped in the Give Box. Instructions for writing a cheque in advance can be found below.
We also use a technology called Tithe.ly which allows you to give via web or smartphone through a free app. Here's a short video tutorial on how to give using Tithe.ly.
Give online through Tithely:
By clicking here.
If you can't make it on a Sunday, you can...
Give online through Canada Helps
(one-time or monthly)
- Search for Alliance chrétienne et missionnaire au Québec/Christian and Missionary Alliance or click here.
- Select The180 Church in the "Select Fund" tab.
- Using this option will allow you to receive a charitable receipt.
Send a cheque
Your cheque should be made out to The180 Church.
- Cheques can be mailed to the180 at 3190 rue Delaunay, Laval, QC H7L 5E1.
- The Christian and Missionary Alliance in Quebec issues charity receipts for contributions of $25 or more. If you wish to receive a receipt, it is important to include your full name and address.
Thank you for your support!
With your partnership, God's Kingdom is advancing and will transform the province of Quebec.
Got questions? If you want to learn more about obtaining a giving number, or have questions about logistics or tax receipts, please email our Stewardship Team.